Professional tip: Design wooden toys naturally with BODIOS Toy Paint No. 343 (with video)
Creative Design with BODIOS Toy Paint No. 343
Want to give toys a colorful and natural look? You can do that with BODIOS Toy Paint No. 343. This water-based toy paint is free from any nanoparticles, plasticizers, and organic-synthetic pigments, making it completely safe for children. In addition, the vibrant colors are sweat and saliva resistant according to DIN 53 160.
With just a few steps, you can apply the desired colors to wooden toys. These colors are particularly suitable for creatively designing toys made of softwoods. The shades can be mixed together to create exciting color combinations.
Below, we will show you how to use BODIOS Toy Paint No. 343 to colorfully design a wooden puzzle.
- BODIOS Toy Paint No. 343
- Sandpaper (minimum 220-grit)
- Sponge for application
- Clean brush
- Cotton cloth or natural brush
- Spatula for stirring the paint
Indoor use, especially for toys made of softwoods
Prepare the wood surface with a preliminary sanding of at least 220-grit. Then, remove any dust from the wood surface using a clean brush.
Application of BODIOS Toy Paint:
- Thoroughly stir the desired color before use
- Apply the paint undiluted onto a sponge. Apply sparingly and evenly to the wood following the direction of the grain
- After 5-60 minutes, polish the wood surface with a cotton cloth or a natural brush. The wooden toy can then be stacked immediately.
Note: The drying time depends on the amount applied, temperature, and humidity.
If you have any questions about creative design with BODIOS Toy Paint, we are happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have regarding our product range and its application area.
For more information about the product, you can also refer to the accompanying technical data sheet.